Norman, OK - March 24, 2016 — Weather risk and analytics leader Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT) announces important release of WeatherOps® Commander 3.0. This new release includes a beta version of the new iMap: Live Weather interactive map, which leverages new alerting capabilities and data layers to provide a robust and efficient weather impact visualization experience. In addition, the following major enhancements are being announced:
- High Fidelity RadarScope® Visualization – iMap: Live Weather now includes the same superior quality, high fidelity single site radar data that are contained within WDT’s award winning mobile app, Radarscope®.
- WeatherOps Scheduler Enhancements – Formerly known as the Event Manager, our WDT product scheduling engine, WeatherOps Scheduler, has undergone major revisions to optimize the user experience while setting up and managing your events. You can now set up weather monitoring and product dissemination for blocks of time with just a few clicks of a button.
- Enhanced SMS Alerting Support – For those clients in need of SMS alerting in hard-to-reach places, we have now integrated this capability into WeatherOps Commander to take advantage of WDT’s Weather Mass Notification® System.
- WeatherOps Mobile App / RadarScope Integration – WeatherOps users can now view their company assets directly in the RadarScope mobile app. WDT’s Radarscope app provides the highest resolution and timeliest radar data available in the weather industry.
- WeatherOps Mobile App User Interface Changes – New design enhancements have been added to the mobile app allowing for efficient viewing of company assets and alerts/products affecting those locations.
The WeatherOps Commander 3.0 beta is available now for current customers at https://weatheropscommander.com. Non-customers may visit www.wdtinc.com/weatherops for more information about WDT’s flagship asset protection platform. The WeatherOps companion application is available via search on both the Apple Store and Google Play.
About Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT) provides organizations with weather analytics and decision support on a global scale. The company utilizes big data solutions to develop and provide weather analytics such as hazardous weather detection and prediction, high resolution forecasts, decision analytics, content for mobile apps as well as interactive mapping. WDT employs the world-renowned WeatherOps forecast team, staffed by experts who provide global asset protection and commodities trading decision support. Be it asset protection, positioning of goods and services ahead of weather or as response to weather, or simply warning the general public of impending adverse weather, WDT has a product to fit any need.